Name of the course
Short Course for Managers and Senior Executives
Managers, Asst. Managers and Senior Executives.
3-hour session per week for 3 weeks.
Company Law, Commercial Law, International Trade Law, Intellectual Property Law.
- Ability to acquire and learn the basics and currents trends of Corporate and Intellectual Property Law which may be necessary in their field of work.
- Short course may fill in the missing pieces necessary for a possible promotion.
- Develop networks with other colleagues in the industry.
Why is this beneficial for BCAS
- Opens up the ability to get on board the higher-ranking officers of the corporate world.
- Possibility of the participants enrolling with BCAS for the 3-year LLB programme or the LLM Programme which is to be implemented.